Account Support Topics
Managing your Account
- How to manage your account online
- Account password requirements
- Changing your online account or email password
- What to do if you have forgotten your password
- ePay and online administrator account access
- What are Contact Preferences and why am I being prompted to update them?/How do I modify (change, add, delete) my Contact Preferences?
- What happens if I forgot my user name for TDS Online account?
- How do I modify (change, add, or delete) my recovery contact information?
- How do I reset the password for my TDS online account?/What happens if I forget the password for my TDS online account?
- Why am I being asked to set up Recovery Contacts?/What is a Recovery Contact and why should I set them up?
- Payment options for TDS services
- TDS payment center address
- How to read your bill
- How to enroll in TDS ePay
- Why enroll in TDS ePay?
- How do I view my current bill in TDS ePay?
- How do I view my bill history in TDS ePay?
- How do I view my payment history in TDS ePay?
- How do I view a summary of payments I've made toward my current bill
- How do I set up ePay automatic payments (Auto Pay)?
- How do I update my ePay automatic payment (Auto Pay) rule?
- In TDS ePay, where can I view my Auto Pay Settings?
- How do I set up/modify a payment method in TDS ePay?
- How do I update the email address that TDS ePay notifications are sent to?
- How do I use TDS ePay to make (schedule) a one-time payment?
Search the Help & Support Topics
TDS Telecom®, TDS Metrocom®, TDS TV®, and TDS® are registered trademarks of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Fiberville® and USLink® are registered trademarks of TDS Telecommunications LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of those respective owners. All materials are provided for noncommercial personal use only.
TDS Telecommunications LLC is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., recognized as a Fortune 1000® 2018 Company.
Copyright © 2019, TDS Telecommunications LLC, All Rights Reserved.