Account Support Topics
Managing your Account
- How to manage your account online
- Account password requirements
- Changing your online account or email password
- What to do if you have forgotten your password
- ePay and online administrator account access
- What are Contact Preferences and why am I being prompted to update them?/How do I modify (change, add, delete) my Contact Preferences?
- What happens if I forgot my user name for TDS Online account?
- How do I modify (change, add, or delete) my recovery contact information?
- How do I reset the password for my TDS online account?/What happens if I forget the password for my TDS online account?
- Why am I being asked to set up Recovery Contacts?/What is a Recovery Contact and why should I set them up?
- Payment options for TDS services
- TDS payment center address
- How to read your bill
- How to enroll in TDS ePay
- Why enroll in TDS ePay?
- How do I view my current bill in TDS ePay?
- How do I view my bill history in TDS ePay?
- How do I view my payment history in TDS ePay?
- How do I view a summary of payments I've made toward my current bill
- How do I set up ePay automatic payments (Auto Pay)?
- How do I update my ePay automatic payment (Auto Pay) rule?
- In TDS ePay, where can I view my Auto Pay Settings?
- How do I set up/modify a payment method in TDS ePay?
- How do I update the email address that TDS ePay notifications are sent to?
- How do I use TDS ePay to make (schedule) a one-time payment?
Search the Help & Support Topics
When visiting the TDS® website, cookies may be placed on your device to customize your experience. Cookies may collect personal information and may share that information with third parties. By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storage of cookies on your device and related sharing. Please read our Cookie Notice to learn more.
Modify Cookie Settings
Select the cookies you’d like to allow or block. After selecting your cookie settings, click the “Save Cookie Settings” button.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will no longer work. These cookies do not store any personal information.
These cookies may be set by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store direct personal information. They are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
This combination of cookies allows for enhanced functionality and personalization, such as video and live chat. These cookies also allow TDS to count visits and where they originate so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us understand which pages are popular and how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of the website functions may not work properly.
TDS Telecom®, TDS Metrocom®, TDS TV®, and TDS® are registered trademarks of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Fiberville® and USLink® are registered trademarks of TDS Telecommunications LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of those respective owners. All materials are provided for noncommercial personal use only.
TDS Telecommunications LLC is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., recognized as a Fortune 1000® 2018 Company.
Copyright © 2020, TDS Telecommunications LLC, All Rights Reserved.