How to Read Your Bill
- Important information and service notifications from TDS.
- Refer to this information anytime you call TDS or when you sign up for a TDS Online Account.
- Call or go online for billing assistance.
- Your monthly billing details, including previous balance, current balance, and due date.
- Paying by mail? Please tear off this portion of your bill and include it with your payment.
- Go green—save paper—by signing up for TDS Online Bill Pay.
- Charges for current services are broken out by type (i.e. Internet, TV, Phone, Communication). Charges are subtotaled (in the category bar) and itemized.
If you added or changed services mid-month, partial month billing (prorated billing) will be listed separately under each category.
- Avoid late fees by paying your bill on or before this date.
- Helpful information regarding your monthly bill, including a description of taxes and fees, and other required information.
- Some customers may see call details; including a list of calls made, the name of the long distance carrier(s), duration of call, and charges.
Take Note: Paper bills sent in the mail are black and white, rather than in color.