Your My Account, Made Better
We’ve revamped My Account to make it easier to find the information you need. Use the navigation menu at the top to:
- See your current balance
- Set up Auto Pay or make a one-time payment
- Upgrade your Internet speed/change TV plans/add long distance
- Sign up for billing and payment notifications
- Add users to your account
- Change your My Account password
- Change your account PIN
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll find on each page:
My Account Overview:
This is the “home page” you get to each time you log in to your My Account. On it, you’ll quickly see your balance, services on your account, and other details (like billing address).
- See as much—or as little—information as you want: click the round button next to each section headline to collapse or expand the contents.
- Look for the blue rectangle in each quadrant: it’ll take to more detailed information and allow you to make changes to your information.
- On the right side of the page are quick access links to commonly searched-for tasks and support questions.
This page lists the products/services currently on your account, grouped by product type. Look for the links to helpful information about your products/services, which are included.
- To upgrade your service, click the blue rectangle in each quadrant.
This is where you indicate how and when you want TDS to contact you. Plus, easily add contact email addresses and phone numbers.
Users & Security:
On this page, account administrators can:
- add/delete account users and change settings
- Change your My Account log-in password
- Add/modify recovery contact information
- Change account PIN number
Don't have a TDS online Account? Sign Up!