Internet Support Topics
Home Page Setup
Internet Connection Speed
Internet Data Usage
- What is my Internet data usage?
- Does the speed of my Internet connection impact my Internet data usage?
- How can I access my Internet data usage summary?
- What are “peak” and "non-peak" hours and when do they occur?
- How often is my Internet data usage updated?
- How is my monthly Internet data usage tracked?
- Is TDS TV data traffic included in monthly Internet data usage?
- Why does my Internet data usage go up even when I'm not using my Internet service?
- Why is TDS charging for usage?
- What is my data allowance?
- What can I do with 250GB of data?
- How do I monitor my usage?
- Do you notify me if I start to get close to my data usage limit?
- How do I stop text messages and email usage notifications?
- How much are the overage charges?
- Can I purchase more data allowance?
- Does TDS offer an unlimited data plan?
- What are common causes of high-bandwidth usage?
- How do I avoid overages caused by others using my Internet service?
- How is data usage measured?
- How many megabytes are in a gigabyte?
view all topics