TDS TV+ Support
TDS TV+ Apps on Your Devices
You can watch programming on more than just the TV that's hooked up to a TDS TV+ Receiver. Use the TDS TV+ app in your home on your phone, tablets, and streaming devices.
Note: The TDS TV+ app works at your home only.
Below is the list of devices that are compatible with TDS TV+:
- Apple TV - 4th Generation, 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Stick - Second Generation and newer
- Apple IOS - Devices still receiving IOS updates
- iPhone & iPad
- iPhone & tablet
- Xiaomi Mi Box
Steps to download the TDS TV+ app
Downloading from the App Store onto your personal device (phone, tablet, etc.)
- For Apple iOS users, go to the App Store and search "TDS TV+" . Select the "Get" button to download the app onto your device
Connecting your personal device to your TDS TV+ Receiver
Note: Maximum of 5 registered personal devices, with a concurrent stream limit of 3.
- Download and open the TDS TV+ app on your personal device.
- Choose your Internet provider: either TDS or BendBroadband.
- Enter the username and password credentials for your TDS or BendBroadband online account.
- Once you've logged in to your TDS TV" app on a new personal device, the device will be automatically added to the eprsonal device list in My Account.
Removing a personal device
Note: Only account adminsitrators can remove personal device from MyAccount
- When you're logged into My Account, Click on Services.
- Within my TV area there is an option to select 'View Personal Devices.'
- On this apge there's a listing the persoanl devices associated with your account.
- There will be a 'remove' option next to each device.
- Click 'remove' on the device you wish to remove from your account.