Internet Security System Requirements Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Android 5.0-8.0 with at least 70 MB free disk space
- Mozilla Firefox (latest)
- Google Chrome (latest)
- Android browser (4.x and above)
How do I install Internet Security on my Android smartphone or tablet?
There are three ways you can install Internet Security onto your Android phone or tablet.
- Via the Activation Email sent to you when you ordered the service.
When you first ordered Internet Security, you were sent an email from TDS that included a link to download the service.
Once you have located this email, follow these steps to get started:
- Access the email from the Android device you wish to install Internet Security on.
- Click on the Install Now button in the email.
- Click the Download button. This will take you to the Google Play Store.
- Click the Install button to download the app.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Via your TDS MyAccount App.
If you have misplaced the activation email, not a problem! Follow these steps to get started:
- Enter your MyAccount username and password, if prompted.
- Click on the Internet link near the top of the page then click Overview.
- Click on the Go To Security Portal link.
- Click on the Add Device button.
- Follow the prompts during the installation.
- By logging into MyAccount via your computer. Follow these steps to get started:
- Log in to My Account
- Click on the Internet button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on My Internet Security.
- Click the Add Device button.
- Confirm that My Device is highlighted and then click Continue.
- Click on the Phone or Tablet option, depending on which type of device you want to install Internet Security on.
- Choose to send a download link via email or via SMS text message.
- Enter the necessary information (email address or phone number).
- Get the device you want to install Internet Security on. Open the email or the text message on this device.
- Click the Install Now link.