TDS TV+ makes adding devices to your remote control easy! Follow the steps on the screen and your TV or sound system should be connected to one remote.
- Press the TiVo button to bring up the Home Screen
- Select Menu from the Navigation Bar
- Under Settings select Remote Settings
- Select ‘Pair your remote with your box’ or ‘Remote Control Programming’ to set up TV or A/V Receiver
- Follow the set up instructions on your TV
Looking for more detailed instructions on how to pair your remote control? Download the TDSTV+ Remote Guide.
What do I do if my remote isn’t working properly?
Re-pair your TDS TV+ remote control
- Press the button on the right side of TDS TV+ box one time, a pairing screen will appear on TV.
- Press any button on the remote control to start the pairing process. Once it discovers the remote it will take a couple of seconds to complete.
- If that doesn’t work, proceed to the remote control reset steps below.
Remote control factory reset
- On your TDS TV+ remote control, press the gray TiVo button and the power button at the same time, until your remote control’s activity light appears solid red.
- Press the down volume key three times, then press the gray TiVo button. Your remote control’s activity light will blink red three times, to indicate the factory reset is complete.
- Go back to the “Repair your Remote” steps above.
Clear Remote Controls that are Bluetooth paired
Note: Bluetooth pairings are unique to each TDS TV+ set-top box.
- Press and hold (for five seconds) the Bluetooth button , which is located on the right side of the TDS TV+ box. Once you let it go the LED on the front will blink blue. All Bluetooth pairings for this TDS TV box will be reset.
Check the Battery Level of your TDS TV+ Remote
When the battery is low or runs out, user functionality will slow or stop and the remote will automatically unpair. To check your remote battery:
press the TiVo button to bring up the Menu.
Click into Remote Settings
Choose Remote Control Diagnostics (If you do not see remote control diagnostics your remote is not Bluetooth paired properly and will need to be paired again)
Once in Remote Diagnostics you will see Battery Level as the last line of text.