TDS TV+ Support
Common TDS TV®+ Performance Issues & Error Codes
Here you’ll find solutions to issues and error codes you could experience while using TDS TV+. If you need further assistance, you can reach our technical support team by calling 1-855-280-1435.
Blue spinning circle stuck on screen
Try to improve the Internet bandwidth to your TDS TV+ Receiver.
- Move the TDS TV+ Receiver closer to your router
- Move the router so that it’s closer to your TDS TV+ Receiver
- Consider connecting the TDS TV+ Receiver with a network cable instead of connecting wirelessly
- Check for appliances causing interference: baby monitors, Bluetooth connections, or microwave ovens. Turn devices off to see if problem is solved.
Remote not working
Ensure the batteries are properly charged, and/or reconnect your remote to the TDS TV+ Receiver. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found on our remote troubleshooting page.
Channel guide has incorrect time
To correct the time, go to Menu → Device Setting → Device Preferences → Date & Time Select (Automatic).
Duplicate items listed as new in OnePass
Any show that is less than 28 days old will be labeled “NEW” even if it has been previously watched.
TDS TV+ app crashing
If the TDS TV+ app crashes during live TV, recording playback or when exiting the app, you may be brought into the last known app that was used. You can exit that app and the TDS TV+ app will restart, showing you the TiVo logo and taking you to live TV.
This means there may be a problem with the HDMI cable or connection. The error message should clear by pressing the OK button while the message is showing, and then pressing channel up or down. If the error message continues, try unplugging the HDMI cable from your TV then plug it back in, or try connecting a different HDMI cable.
V95—Can’t connect to the Internet
Unplug the power cord from the TDS TV+ Receiver and plug it back in.
V410—Unable to watch OnePass (DVR) recordings
TDS TV+ does not allow you to watch recordings from channels you’re not currently subscribed to. If you downgrade your channel package, you’ll still see recordings from channels you were previously subscribed to.
V549—Player download failure. Can’t play now
Error may occur in My Shows or Live TV. Press OK and exit screen and try again. You can also try waiting a few minutes before trying to load the show again. You can also check the On Demand section for the program you're looking for.
C210—Can’t find router serial number or check DHCP Settings
Verify you’re connected to the internet. Unplug the power cord from the TDS TV+ Receiver and plug it back in. If issue continues, please call technical support at 1-855-280-1435.
C601/C603—Loss of connection
This should resolve itself once the Internet connection is reestablished. Press OK on the error screen. If you’re regularly seeing this error, please call technical support at 1-855-280-1435.
C683—Amazon Fire Stick sign-in
- Go to “Settings” on your Fire Stick. Press center/OK button.
- Scroll to “Applications.” Press center/OK button.
- Scroll to “Managed Installed Applications.” Press center/OK button.
- Scroll to “TDS TV+ app.” Press center/OK button.
- Scroll to “Force Stop.” Press center/OK button.
- Scroll to “Clear data.” Press center/OK button.
- Scroll to “Clear cache.” Press center/OK button.
- Launch the TDS TV+ app and the error should be cleared.
For more help with your personal Amazon Fire TV device, visit Amazon’s support page.