If your remote control stops working:
- Press the STB button on the remote to make sure the correct device has been selected.
- Check batteries to see if they need to be replaced.
- Verify the set-top box, TV, and audio device (e.g., surround sound, stereo, etc.) have power.
- If the problem is with control of a television or stereo (not the set-top box), try reprogramming the remote with the code list provided.
- Try using the remote on a different set-top box. If it works on a different TV, you should go back to the first set-top box and cycle the power by unplugging the power cable on the back of the set-top box. Wait 30 seconds and plug it back in.