With TDS TV+, you can watch programming on more than just the TV that’s hooked up to a TDS TV+ receiver. Use the TDS TV+ app in your home on your phone, tablets, and streaming devices.
Note: The TDS TV+ app works at your home only.
Below is the list of devices that are compatible with your TDS TV+ product:
- Apple TV – 4th Generation, 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – Second Generation and newer
- Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Apple iOS – Devices still receiving iOS updates
- iPhone & iPad
- Android Mobile – Oreo and Pie releases
- Phone & Tablet
- Android TV - Oreo and Pie releases
- Xiaomi Mi Box
Steps to download TDS TV+ mobile app
Downloading from the App Store or Google Play store onto your personal device (phone, tablet, etc.)
- For Apple iOS users, go to the App Store and search “TDS TV+”. Select the “Get” button to download the app onto your device.
- For Android users, go to the Google Play Store and search “TDS TV+”
Connecting your Personal Device to your TDS TV+ Receiver
Note: Maximum of 5 registered personal devices, with a concurrent stream limit of 3
- Download and open the TDS TV+ app on your personal device
- Choose your Internet provider: either TDS or BendBroadband
- Enter the username and password credentials for your TDS or BendBroadband online account
- Once you’ve logged in to your TDS TV+ app on a new personal device, the device will be automatically added to the personal device list in My Account.
Removing a personal device
Note: Only account administrators have the ability to remove personal devices from My Account
- When you’re logged into My Account, a TDS TV+ option will be listed in the left navigation menu
- Select View Personal Devices to be taken to a page listing the personal devices associated with your account
- There will be a ‘remove’ option next to each device
- Click ‘remove’ on the device you wish to remove from your account