Front of Receiver
- Press to perform a factory reset of your device. Found on the bottom of your receiver.
Back of Receiver
- Ethernet port: Use this port to connect your receiver to your modem or router. TDS recommends connecting with an ethernet cord for the best possible service. (If you’re connecting your receiver via Wi-Fi, you don’t need to use this port.)
- AV port: Use to connect your TV to your receiver with RCA cables.
- HDMI: use to connect your TV to your receiver with an HDMI cord. Power: connects your receiver to a power outlet, using the power cord supplied.
- Power: connects your receiver to a power outlet, using the power cord supplied.
2 Ways to Restart Your Receiver
- Remove the power source from wall or receiver.
- Go to Menu -> Device Settings -> Device Preferences -> Reboot and confirm Reboot no.
Connect video/audio with HDMI through a home theater system or HiFi equipment
Choose the option that best fits your system configuration.
- Digital audio equipment with HDMI input: Connect the HDMI cable from the set-top box to the home theater receiver, and the home theater receiver HDMI output to the TV set.
- Digital audio equipment without HDMI input: Connect the HDMI cable from the set-top box to the TV set and a Digital optical cable from the set-top box A/V output to the home theater receiver.
Note: you may need to change your settings for the TV set to ensure the digital output is properly transmitted from the TV set.