Call Forwarding allows you to redirect all calls to another telephone number.
What Call Forwarding Does for You:
- Reduces missed calls.
- Lets calls follow you wherever you go.
- Eliminates waiting for important calls.
- Enhances home security when you are away.
To Activate and Forward Calls:
- Dial *72 followed by the number you are forwarding to, the number will then be called.
- If the number is answered, Call Forward is established.
- If the number you dialed is not answered or goes to voice mail, repeat steps 1 & 2 immediately. You will hear a confirmation tone (3 short beeps) indicating that Call Forward has been established.
To Cancel Call Forwarding:
- Dial *73, then listen for three beeps.
- Hang up.
- Calls forwarded to long distance numbers will be charged to you.
- An optional short ring or a distinctive dial tone may be provided as a reminder that Call Forwarding is activated.
Please Note: This feature may not be available in all areas. Some features may incur a per-use charge depending on your voice package. Call or email us for availability and details on what features are included in your current voice package.