Local Number Portability
Carrier to Carrier Migration Procedures for TDS
The following information contains. SPID 0881, 7804 and 7036
New Carriers requesting LNP from TDS
- Please attach at Trading Partner Profile with the first LNP request
- TDS will not provide directory listings or books without an Interconnection Agreement.
Customer Service Record (CSR)
- SPID 7804 and 7036 - CSR Requests should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPID 0881 - CSR Requests should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Request must include: Customer Name and Telephone Number
- TDS will provide CSR within 24 hours of receiving the request.
Local Service Request (LSR)
- SPID 7804 and 7036 LSR requests should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, for residential orders and email@example.com for business orders.
- SPID 0881 LSR request should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your company does not currently have an LSR form it uses, you may download one here: LSOG LSR form
- TDS will move to 1 day porting effective 02/02/2011, this is only available for single line accounts that are not provisioned via UNE loops.
- The standard interval for all non-simple single line ports is 4 business days.
- LSR’s received after 3:00 p.m. CST/CDT will be considered received the next business day.
- TDS will respond to simple port requests with FOC or Reject within 4 business hours of receiving the LSR.
Sending Sups or Cancel
- SPID 7804 and 7036 Sups can be emailed to email@example.com for residential orders and firstname.lastname@example.org for business orders.
- SPID 0881 Sups can be emailed to email@example.com
- Reschedules: E-mail subject line must include the verbiage Reschedule or Sup 2
- Cancellations: E-mail subject line must include the verbiage Cancel or Sup 1
- Valid Sup codes are:
1 – Use for cancellation only
2 – Use for DD changes. Code 2 can only be used after receiving FOC
3 – Any other changes other than DD or cancellation – please specify change in Remarks Field of LSR
- TDS will send FOC Due Date changes and Cancels within 4 hours of receiving the Sup. Sups to correct rejects will be processed like new LSRs.
- To ensure timely processing of Sups, we request that a Supp be sent at least two (2) business days prior to the Due Date.
Numbers Not Taken
- SPID 0881,7804 and 7036 TDS will cancel the order and SOA subscription 5 business days after the FOC due date if a sup or cancel is not received.
Inactive Telephone Numbers
- TDS will only port out active telephone numbers.
- Expedite Requests can be requested to shorten the standard interval for a LSR.
- Expedites should only be pursued in critical situations and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- If requesting an Expedited order, please contact the Carrier Service Center prior to sending the LSR for approval. Be sure to include the word "Expedite" in the subject line of the email and mark the EXP field with a "Y".
Hours of Operation
LSR/CSR support is available Monday - Friday (8:00 am to 4:30 pm Central Time), excluding the following holidays:
New Year's Day
Contacts and Escalation
|Level||Contact||Contact information||Response Time|
|1st||Email Inboxes||SPID 7804 and 7036 CSR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business LSR: email@example.com
Residential LSR: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPID 0881 CSR and LSR Business and Residential: email@example.com
|4 business hours|
|2nd||LSR Status Line||877-665-5603||4 business hours|
|3rd||Marnie Silvernail||218-568-2663; firstname.lastname@example.org||4 business hours|