Your Health & Well-Being
At TDS, we strive to create an environment that promotes wellness. We are committed to offering wellness programs and resources for our associates that encourage them to lead more satisfying and productive lives by maintaining or improving health and well-being. We offer the following Health and Well-Being benefits, many of which begin on day one of employment:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Your Financial Security
The TDS 401(k) Plan assists associates in building a solid foundation for retirement.
Associates age 18 or older are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) Plan after 30 days of continuous service and may contribute on both a before-tax and Roth after-tax basis. In addition to the associate contribution, the company will make a matching contribution.
At TDS, we recognize you as an individual and strive to offer benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedules & Remote Work Opportunities
- Reduced Rates on TDS Services
- Paid Volunteer Time: Learn more about how TDS is involved in the communities we serve.
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Auto/Home and Group Legal Plans
At TDS, our goal is to foster a work environment that provides you professional challenges and rewards which will allow you to focus on our mission of connecting communities and customers to the world. We are dedicated to helping you maximize your potential through development programs, including:
- Education Assistance
- TDS University – A 3-year program intended to identify and invest in associates who display the aspiration, ability, agility and engagement to be our next generation of TDS leaders. Participants will gain unique experiences and insights into other parts of the organization, which will be critical in their development into effective leaders.
Click here for more specific information regarding our comprehensive well-being program.