At TDS, interns earn competitive wages while gaining priceless experience to prepare for full-time positions. No matter what department you intern with, there are endless opportunities to collaborate with employees in other departments. There are also many opportunities to be part of projects that may fall outside of your field of interest—providing ample chance to learn about careers you may not otherwise encounter.
As an intern at TDS, some of the many benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling—full-time during the summer, or part-time if you prefer, with reduced work hours during the academic year
- Two paid hours per month to participate in the Intern Employee Resource Group activities
- Casual dress
- Free covered parking if you drive; no car, no worries, TDS is directly on bus lines
- Fifteen minutes from downtown Madison and the UW-Madison campus
- Opportunity to join the TDS team
Core Company Values
TDS has a set of core company values, including:
- Maintaining Integrity
- Placing team above self
- Investing in people
- Inspiring a sense of urgency
- Being a good citizen
These values are proudly displayed throughout the company. They are a critical part of our corporate culture and central to achieving our missions of delighting customers, championing economic development, growing rapidly, being the market leader, and innovating and improving.
"TDS is dedicated to providing a valuable intern experience that prepares students for a full-time career. We appreciate all the fresh ideas they bring to the table while learning how to develop and apply their skills. Their role is critical to driving innovation and making TDS a great place to work. I think we often learn as much from them as they learn from us."