New services launched in Colorado towns
Full range of internet, phone services now available for business and residential customers
With high-speed internet packages from 60 to 600 Mbps, TDS® is now offering a full range of internet and phone services in Ault and the Town of Pierce for residential and business customers. With so many new choices, customers can now pick the best TDS package that fits their needs.
High-speed broadband is in high demand across the nation. TDS has invested heavily to upgrade our network, which means Ault and the Town of Pierce in Colorado now have access to some of the fastest broadband speeds available.
Backed by a reliable, state-of-the-art network, TDS offers internet speeds from 60 to 600Mbps. Customers can:
- Stream their favorite shows in high definition
- Connect multiple computers and devices
- Save on mobile data by using home Wi-Fi
- Access technical support 24/7
TDS is now offering a crystal-clear digital home phone service that includes:
- Advanced calling features include Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Caller ID
- Enhanced 911 service that automatically transmits your address and phone number to emergency services
- Simple installation that works with your existing phones and jacks
- Keep your existing phone number
- Unlimited nationwide calling
TDS has all-digital TV programming and digital cable packages that include:
- More than 200 digital channels
- Premium programming from HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, The Movie Channel, Starz! and Encore
- Specialized tiers to fit your family’s lifestyle such as the Family and Sports
- Access to multiple Pay-Per-View channels with movies, sports, and events
- TV Everywhere where you can access your favorite shows anytime and anywhere
- Up to 45 commercial-free digital music channels
- Interactive on-screen program guide
Customers can learn more at HelloTDS.com or by calling (855) 771-3961.
Business services include internet up to 600Mbps, phone and managedIP Hosted. Business customers can learn more at HelloTDS.com/business/internet or by calling 1-844-483-7249.