TDS growing teams in Central Wisconsin and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
TDS is filling positions to support new fiber-optic network in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and Stevens Point, Wis.
TDS Telecom (TDS®) has filled six positions to support the fiber-optic network rollout in Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, and Rathdrum, Idaho, and an additional eight to support the rollout in Stevens Point, Weston, and Schofield, Wisconsin. More jobs are expected to be added as TDS expands in these communities.
“We are thrilled to be staffing up and bringing members of the community on board,” says Kathy Cefalu, vice president of Human Resources at TDS. “In addition, a few of our existing employees jumped at the chance to relocate to these areas. They will be great new members of the communities.”
The new employees will assist business and residential customers in selecting the products and services that best meet their needs, as well as support the technical team that will soon be established to assist customers the area.
In Coeur d’Alene, the following people are now on staff:
- Randy Brunes, Manager of Field Services
- Richard Davis, Direct Sales Supervisor
- Ken Gross, Direct Sales Representative
- Valerie Hawkins, Direct Sales Representative
- Janet Johnson, Direct Sales Representative
- Doreen Porter, Consumer Sales Specialist
- Sandy Raudebaugh, Consumer Sales Specialist
- Jeff Robinson, Direct Sales Supervisor
- Kenneth Sheffield, Direct Sales Representative
- Bobbie Jo Vroom, Sales Manager
In Stevens Point:
- Chuck Beatty, Manager of Field Services
- Dan Hafenbredl, Direct Sales Representative
- Steve Katuin, Direct Sales Representative
- Cory Morman, Direct Sales Representative
- Denise Rheaume-Babcock, Direct Sales Supervisor
- Molly Schuster, Field Marketing Intern
- Cathy Shea, Account Manager
- Matt Sterling, Direct Sales Representative
TDS is still actively looking for employees to join the company. For more information about TDS’ open positions and to apply, visit https://tdsfiber.com/careers.