The 2BU associate resource group exists to foster a sense of community within and outside of TDS by valuing differences, providing an inclusive and safe environment, and helping LGBTQ+ employees succeed.
TDS recognizes part of its strength lies with the diversity of its workforce. The 2BU associate resource group is committed to:
- Giving the employee a voice by creating a culture of empowerment by representing the interest, thoughts, and opinions of the LGBTQ+ employees within the company.
- Continuing to promote an inclusive and safe work environment that fosters the creativity and innovation of LGBTQ+ employees and allows employees to be themselves as they reach their highest level of potential within the company.
- Attracting new employees within the greater LGBTQ+ community. Retain talent by listening and acting upon LGBTQ+ employee motivations, engagement levels, and career planning aspirations.
- Developing and nurturing a sense of community for all LGBTQ+ employees, advocates, friends, contractors, and those organizations that do business with the company.
- Ensuring TDS is recognized both internally and externally as a company that values contributions made by its LGBTQ+ workforce.
- Identifying organizations and events within our respective communities to contribute and support with volunteer and other philanthropic efforts.