Wisconsin students earn 2023 WSTF scholarships
TDS presents scholarships to nine high school seniors
Join TDS in congratulating the following 2023 Wisconsin high school graduates who received Wisconsin State Telecommunications Foundation (WSTF) scholarships. The winners are:
· Jack DePrey, Lakeside Lutheran High School, $1,500; plans to attend Bethany Lutheran College.
· Mackenzie Hediger, Neillsville High School, $1,500; plans to attend Chippewa Valley Technical College.
· Abigail Henkel, Franklin High School, $1,500; plans to attend St. Norbert College.
· Grace Kahon, Marathon High School, $1,500, plans to attend the University of Dubuque.
· Delaney Kirchner, Greenwood High School, $1,500; plans to attend the UW-Oshkosh.
· Alaina Stader, Lancaster High School, $1,500; plans to attend the University of Iowa.
· Alyssa Bray, Fennimore High School, $750; plans to attend Southwest Technical College.
· Brooke Weber, Waterford Union High School, $750; plans to attend Gateway Technical College.
· Dakota White, Lancaster High School, $750; plans to attend Southwest Technical College.
“For the past 15 years, TDS Telecom has been honored to help passionate and high-performing students achieve their goals of higher education through the WSTF scholarship,” said TDS’ State Government Affairs Manager Angie Dickison. “We wish all of these talented graduates success as they embark on their post high school journeys.”
Since 1966, the WSTF has contributed more than $1.8 million to help students further their education. In its 57 years, the foundation has awarded scholarships to more than 1,400 students.
The Foundation is part of the Wisconsin State Telecommunications Association (WSTA), a trade organization representing 67 companies and cooperatives in Wisconsin, including TDS. This year, the WSTF is contributing $44,250 to 32 students across the state.
Money for the fund is contributed by people associated with the telecommunications industry in Wisconsin, and TDS is proud to participate in the WSTF scholarship program.