TDS partnered with Experian® to provide superior identity detection and resolution of identity theft. With your product, you receive the benefits of Experian IdentityWorksSM, including:
- Experian credit report at signup: See what information is associated with your credit file. Daily credit reports are available.
- Credit monitoring: Actively monitors Experian file for indicators of fraud.
- Internet surveillance: Technology searches the web, chat rooms & bulletin boards 24/7 to identify trading or selling of your personal information on the Dark Web.
- Identity restoration: Identity Restoration specialists are immediately available to help you address credit and non-credit related fraud.
- Up to $1 million identity theft insurance**: Provides coverage for certain costs and unauthorized electronic fund transfers.
Customers who have the child version of Identity Theft Protection receive the following benefits, listed in the Adult version:
- Internet Surveillance
- Identity Restoration
- Up to $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance**
Additionally, your minor dependent(s) receive the following protection:
- Social Security Number Trace: Monitoring to determine whether enrolled minors in your household have an Experian credit report. Alerts of all names, aliases and addresses that become associated with your minor’s Social Security Number (SSN) on the Experian credit report.
The Terms and Conditions for this service are located at www.ExperianIDWorks.com/terms.
** The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.