To access your TDS Email
- Using any Internet browser, visit www.tds.net or business.tds.net.
- Click the Check TDS Email button.
- Enter your user name/email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Password, then click Continue. Your inbox will appear.
To change your TDS User Name/Email Address
Important Note: When you change a user name associated with an active email account, TDS will actually close the active email account and create a new one with the new user name/email address. That means any messages, contacts and/or information that you wish to keep from your original email account will have to be transferred to your new account. You must do this within 7 days of submitting a user name change request.
To change your user name/email address, please follow these steps:
- Residential customers, visit www.tdstelecom.com/myaccount.
Business customers, visit www.tdsbusiness.com/myaccount.
- Log in to your account.
- Click View/Modify Account Information.
- Click Manage Account Users.
- Click edit next to the user name you'd like to change.
- Click change user name and follow prompts.
Important Note: After changing your user name/email address, you may also need to update other TDS Services with this user name/email address.
To only change the name used on your outgoing messages, you can modify the Name field in your Webmail settings.