*These instructions are meant for former Merrimac Communications customers. *
If you have an email address that ends with @merr.com, you already have an online account. And you’ll use that email address as your user name when you log in. You’ll have to set up a new password for your account.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit www.tds.net
- Click on 'Email' in the upper right corner.
- In the User Name/Email Address Field, enter your @merr.com email address and click 'Continue'
- On the TDS Secure Login Screen, click 'Forgot Password'
- To validate your identity, a security code will be sent to the phone number you provided when you signed up for your TDS service.
- On the Confirm Your Identity page, you’ll be prompted to add your email address or phone number as an account “recovery contact”. (Please do not use the email option if it is the same email address as your migrated account)
- A recovery contact allows you to easily reset your account if you are ever unable to sign in.
- To add your information as a recovery contact, leave the check box marked. Or, uncheck the box to skip. Click ‘Continue.’
- Enter the security code sent to you, then click `Submit’
- In the Change Password and Confirm Password field, enter a new password that meets specific requirements and click 'Change Password.’
- The first time you log in to your email with your new password the Terms of Service page appears. Click "I accept the terms of this agreement" and click 'Submit.'