If you're paying your TDS bill by check, please send your payment to:
TDS Payment Center
P.O. Box 94510
Palatine, IL 60094
Be sure to write your account number on the check and include your bill stub in the envelope. Allow 10 days for processing.
Did you know TDS also offers a variety of other ways to pay your bill? It's true. Perhaps one of these payment options would be more convenient for you:
To pay electronically:
- Enroll in TDS ePay, our free online bill payment service, at TDSepay.com. You control how you pay each month and eliminate paper bills from being mailed to you.
- Use your bank or financial institution's electronic bill payment service (allow adequate time for processing. A fee may apply, depending on your bank's rules. Ask your bank for details.)
- Use Sav-a-Check, a free service that automatically debits your checking or savings account each month for the exact amount of your bill. You continue to receive paper bills. To sign up, call 1-800-696-0889.
To pay with cash:
- Use a Western Union Agency (allow 3 days for processing, a fee may apply).
- Make a payment at a Wal-Mart Service desk: present your current remittance stub (cash or PIN-based debit card required; a fee may apply
To make a rush payment:
- Speak with a TDS Advisor by calling 1-877-239-1600. Requires a bank account, debit card, or credit card. A fee applies. Advisor assisted payments are only available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CST) M-F.
- Choose the "Rush Payment" option online at tdstelecom.com/MyAccount or tdsbusiness.com/MyAccount. Requires a bank account, debit card, or credit card. A fee applies.